The SMOK Stick Prince Kit is a phenomenal addition to the SMOK pen-style vape system while utilizing the TFV12 Prince tank system, exquisitely designed with a 3000mAh battery with a 8mL maximum juice capacity.
SMOK Stick Prince Battery Features:
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 85mm Height
- Integrated 3000mAh Battery
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.4-4.2V
- Single Button Operation - Hexagon Firing Mechanism
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port - Passthrough Capability
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black, Red, Blue, Gold, Purple, Green, Rainbow
SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.5mm Base Diameter
- 5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 0.17 V12 Prince-M4 Quadruple Coils - rated for 30-70W
- 510 Connection
- 1 Stick Prince Battery
- 1 TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
- 2 0.17ohm V12 Prince-M4 Cores
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. JustVapeZ.com and any of JustVApeZ.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Also they will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.